In January this year I made a huge bicycle adventure from Centennial Park in the East of Sydney to Woy Woy on the Central Coast. This took all the tricks in my play book.
- Ride to Circular Quay
- Catch a Ferry to Mosman
- Ride from Mosman to the Spit
- Ride past the Manly Golf club and upto to Dee Why
- Ride the southern side of Lake Narrabeen and upto to Mona Vale
- Avoid Barrenjoey Rd as long as possible.
- Arrive at the ferry to Woy Woy with one minute to spare
- Ferry to Ettalong
- Ride to Woy Woy
- Catch the train back to the city
Total Trip inc ferries was 76km and the climbing in the Palm Beach area was ridiculous.